Friday, December 16, 2011

End of Semester

I am officially finished with the Fall 2011 semester at CSN! I learned so many useful things this semester. I took Advanced Web Development, Lighting, Intro to Graphics and Photography Business Practices.

Next semester I was hoping to take Portrait, but it seems to be full for now. So, I'm taking Large Format and Commercial Photography along with a couple other Web classes.  I'll be watching for the Portrait class to open as I would rather take that class instead of the Large Format class.

Here is a portrait of my two nieces that I used as part of my Lighting assignments. I shot this the late afternoon of our Thanksgiving feast.



I plan to make a large print, then matte and frame it and send it out as a gift to my sister and mother-in-law for christmas.

Now to celebrate my vacation by playing some Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment