Monday, December 12, 2011

A New Day, A New Blog




It was suggested that what people don't like on a photographer's website is a lack of a blog. So here I am. I'm not going to say I'm new to this blog thing because, if you do enough stalking, you can find my other blogs hidden on the internet. It's the whole thing about keeping up with it that I'm a little shaky on. I did find blogging therapeutic at the time, so maybe starting a new blog for a new adventure will be good for me.

This blog will basically be about my photography. Hopefully, it will enlighten anyone that should happen upon it.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the last week of the fall semester. I have a couple exams to take in about 6 hours, so this should be really short. Here is a shot of the last session of photos I took. All I have to say is, she was not very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment